Orthodox Ministry Services aims to measurably and materially:
- Improve organizational excellence in Orthodox organizations, parishes, and ministries through the research, development, deployment and support of best practices and solutions;
- Address the most strategic needs of Orthodox organizations, parishes and ministries through strategic planning, investment, resource facilitation, capacity building, training, leadership development and dissemination of best practices resources and solutions;
- Create and cultivate effective networks of Orthodox Christian leaders and ministries;
- More efficiently and responsibly facilitate collaboration among philanthropists and foundations with potential Orthodox organization, parish or ministry grantees; and
- Help philanthropic funding achieve breakthrough results with targeted and accountable deployment into mission-driven Orthodox Christian organizations, parishes, ministries, and programs.